3.01.2011

day 7

day 7: an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

I know, I know.. I think I'm supposed to put that I'd want to keep an elephant or a camel but I couldn't resist. This is the only pet I have ever wanted and truly the only one I would really allow to live with us.

Prepare to be overloaded with cuteness!!


Am I right?!? Bulldogs!! They are the sweetest lil things to ever walk this earth. Besides my baby and other babies I know. But right?!?


I don't know what it is about them.. Yes I do. They're adorable! And just so fat!!


Bwaaah. What's cuter than a bulldog? TWO BULLDOGS!


Seriously, if ever you come across an ad for an English Bulldog for sale (not French, they're too skinny and weird) then send it my way! I've even had a name picked out for years because I am determined to own one someday. The name is also from my fav tv show, but once again... that's not until day 11.


I've just gotta get Dexter to pose with one and then your hearts would all explode because of all the chunk and cute!!



xoxo

Devy Girl

1 comment:

Russanne said...

Bingaling.

Boom! Sabotage in action.