The "I Have" Tag
Bold the ones you've done (I don't think my bold is cooperating so I will just do this ** to the ones I have done. Yay!)
1. *Started your own blog - Der.. You're lookin at it...
2. *Slept under the stars - At girls camp, that one time I went. Jk everybody, I went twice.
3. *Played in a band- Yes, The ClutchMerle Runaways! It's mine and Devy's band from Rock Band! We both had English accents.
4. Visited Hawaii- Sore subject. When discussing honeymoon plans, I said "I've never been to Hawaii.. sigh" and Devon said "I have, let's go to Mexico."
5. *Watched a meteor shower- On T.V.
6. *Given more than you can afford to charity - I performed a dance as a homeless woman.. Does that count?
7. *Been to Disneyland - Haven't been to DisneyWorld yet... The parents took us to Epcott Center & the animal kingdom. I'm pretty sure that's not DisneyWorld
8. *Climbed a mountain - I went indoor rock climbing. So that's the equivalant
9. Held a praying mantis - Ewww.. yucky
10. *Sang a solo - Yes, it was Castle on a Cloud and I was magnificent.
11. Bungee jumped
12. *Visited Paris - Well I have seen the Seine, and it opened up my eyes.
13. *Watched a lightning storm at sea - On T.V. It was The Perfect Storm. I heart Mark Wahlberg.
14. *Taught yourself an art from scratch - I am currently sketching purses and shoes from my Project Runway design notebook. I got it for Christmas. It's from Toys'r'Us. Oh I love being a t'r'u kid.
15. Adopted a child
16. *Had food poisoning- I'll never eat a Fuddruckers burger again.
17. *Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- I really haven't, but I've seen it from afar. She's a beaute.
18. *Grown your own vegetables- My mom's tomatoes. I didn't grow them, but I picked them.
19. *Seen the Mona Lisa in France- It's really small! And she has no eyebrows. Little known fact..
20. *Slept overnight on a train - Um, best night ever! A French lady was arguing outside our cart about how she didn't want to sleep in our cart, so my dad slammed the door on her. And it was like a triple bunk bed! What kid doesn't love that?
21. *Had a pillow fight- Yes, with my girlfriends in our underwear, with those feather pillows. Ahhh every guys fantasy.
22. Hitch hiked
23. *Taken a sick day when you're not ill- But not at my job now... My boss is a killah! And he's my dad so he knows if I'm lying. Can't get anything past him!
24. *Built a snow fort -Devon & I tried. But the snow was too soft so we just steamrolled down the hill. Fun times.
25. *Held a lamb-Love Angel Music Baby
26. *Gone skinny dipping - It's a requirement if you have a pool in your backyard.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland
29. *Seen a total eclipse- I saw it on an episode of The Wonder Years. Winnie also stole something in that ep.
30. *Watched a sunrise or sunset- Both. Done and Done.
31. *Hit a home run - Hey on a Wii too! So Mii too!!
32. *Been on a Cruise- I've been on two. The badonkatonkas are almost gold status members from cruisin so much.
33. *Seen Niagara Falls in person- Yes, that's alot of water!
34. *Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- Yeah, totally Norway. And Murray, UT. I miss the smoke stacks.
35. Seen Amish country -
36. *Taught yourself a new language- I'm not counting Elvish.. So, I'll have to unbold that one.
37. *Had enough money to be truly satisfied - As long as I can afford subscriptions to Us and People I'm happy. Omg Harlow Winter Kate Madden is already one! So cute!!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person- I wish! I would totally do one of those photos where it looks like I'm holding it up.
39. *Gone rock climbing - Ha I know right? Me, a rock climber. It was one time.
40. *Seen Michelangelo’s David - Isn't it in Las Vegas?
41. *Sung karaoke- Loves it.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. *Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Ok, not really but a stranger has bought a meal for me and my friends. Ok, not really again, I actually wasn't with them at the time but whenever they bring it up, they just assumed I was there too cuz we're bffs so I never correct them. Oh man, that guy was so nice, remember?
44. Visited Africa
45. *Walked on a beach by moonlight - With my Lil' Devy.
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. *Had your portrait painted- In English class we had to do that thing where you don't look at the paper but you just draw the person sitting across from you. It was weird.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. *Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - The tip top was actually closed, but I would have! I can't say the same for Ces or my mother. They were terrified!
51. *Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - Scariest thing I've ever done.
52. *Kissed in the rain
53. *Played in the mud - I basically had a mud bath cuz my neighbors driveway had a huge pothole so I just sat in it after it rained. As a result, my skin is so so smooth.
54. -*Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie - I would have been in Legally Blonde 2 but I was too old for the young people part and too young for the old people part. But the casting guy loved me I swear.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. *Taken a martial arts class - I did Karate at the Life Center. Twice. So I guess you could say I'm almost a yellow belt.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. *Got flowers for no reason- In high school someone left flowers on my car and I still don't know who did it. They also left me a superman figurine. Very sweet.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma-
65. Gone sky diving
66. *Visited a Nazi concentration camp- I've also been to a museum. Very sad.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. *Saved a favorite childhood toy-My Pookie doll, which I would like back someday Stoney... harump:(
70. *Visited the Lincoln Memorial - It's nice.
71. Eaten Caviar
72. *Pieced a quilt - I think so. I've gone to many a showers where they had a quilt set up and I at least poked a needle thru it.
73. *Stood in Times Square - Right next to the Naked Cowboy. And Conan O'Brien.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. *Been fired from a job - Not really fired, more like phased out. I just gradually wasn't on the schedule.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. *Been on a speeding motorcycle- It was on my way to go rock climbing. Ha I know right. That was a big day for me.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. *Bought a brand new car - It was my bday present last year. Thanks hubby.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. *Visited the White House - It was not that great, not gonna lie.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. *Had chickenpox - At least I hope I have, just in case I come across a poxed child.
89. *Saved someone’s life - I've been told I have, like when I go get my siblings a soda from the garage cuz they can't get up. It's such an accomplishment.
90. Sat on a jury
91. *Met someone famous- Totally. Daryl Hannah told me she loved my braces, and Eric McCormack said I was adorable. Also Regis Philbin and I hung out poolside one time. His mom used my sunglasses.
92. *Joined a book club- I'm currently reading blogging for dummies. So club members, let's discuss!
93. *Lost a loved one
94. *Had a baby - Oh man, did I freak anyone out with that bold one? hehe, I kid I kid.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. *Swam in the Great Salt Lake- This one could also be a lie...
97. Been involved in a law suit -
98. *Owned a cell phone- I cried when I got my first one. It was like a marriage proposal.
99. *Been stung by a bee - I scooped it up in my hand on accident, so my bad.
100. *One cavity or less - How bout one root canal or more?? My dentist had no mercy on me! And he praised me for I have a very high threshold for teeth pain.
I tag: Everyone on my blog list. You. Are. Welcome. You really feel like you've done alot after doing this. It's so liberating! Woo!
P.S. Devy here, and all I have to say is... The City! Bromance! Monday night football move ova!
Tai Chi and Fall Prevention!
1 year ago