3.12.2011

day 13

day 13: something you're afraid of





I am brave. Rollercoasters? Love em. Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters like seven times. So, yeah.. I'm pretty much not afraid of anything. Except clowns. I'm not really sure where the fear comes from. My mother says it's because when I was a kid I found a dead clown in the woods. But who knows....




Okay that's not really me. That's a quote from Modern Family. Classic Phil.






This is from the Fizbo episode. Cameron dresses like a clown and leaves Phil terrified.



And I totally get it. Clowns are scary. And I believe I have this movie to thank for my fear.


My dad is a huge Stephen King fan so naturally I was exposed to this show at a young age. I hate clowns. They suck. Especially when they turn into giant spiders. That was a spoiler alert, I think. It's been a while since I've seen that movie on account of me being scared of clowns.



Other than that I'm pretty fearless. Lie. I'm scared of many things.



xoxo



Devy Girl

No comments: