3.03.2011

day 9

day 9: a place you love
New York!! It's been said that NYC is the concrete jungle where dreams are made of.
So.... yeah... It's pretty cool.

I seriously love New York so much. I've been there like 10 times.. Which to me is alot. And I'm never sick of it. Sadly I haven't been since being married. But I hope to go back soon. I've really been excited about that musical the guys from South Park are doing. Not really. But I would like to take in a showing of Spiderman if the actors aren't all injured....


Ahhh H&M and the flatiron building. H&Ms in NYC are the best ones. And that building is shaped like a triangle! What's not to love?!?

That's my favorite place in the world. And I would have shown you pictures of my many visits there but ya know, my hard drive is missing. I'm still up in arms about it (that's a saying right?). There are so many fond memories I have of New York. One that really stands out in my mind is when my parents and I were watching the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade and saw Conan O'Brien. My Dad and I chased him for like 15 blocks. We couldn't catch up. He's got long legs so naturally he can walk faster then we can run. Go Team Coco.

xoxo

Devy Girl

No comments: