3.14.2011

day 17

day 17: your favorite book

Oh boy...



Does US Weekly count?



I kid, I kid. Kind of..




So I'm not the most avid reader but I have been known to pick up the ol' paperback from time to time. The books I actually finish I really like. But if I had to pick a favorite.... Or favorites because, if you haven't noticed, I'm bad at narrowing it down to one thing.




Loved the book. Hated the movie. I thought it was cleverly written. And that's the end of my review because I don't want to mislead people by thinking I'm brilliant at discussing books.. I was in a book club once and I pretty much said "I agree" and "mmhmm" the whole time.



I read this book because the main characters name is Dexter. But I fell in love with it for so many different reasons. It's British which is just delightful.



I basically read books that a. have been turned into movies or b. will be turned into a movie. However, I do not read Twilight. I tried but I don't get it. There I said it. Phew what a relief.



xoxo


Devy Girl


No comments: