3.13.2011

day 15

day 15: your family



Hands down I have the best family. Devon married into a great family, I married into a great family. Just greatness all around.


Here's the Cailey family..


The Madsens in their Xmas jammies. I love them all so much. I know what you're thinking.. "She has to say that because that's her family." But no, I truly mean it. It's always a fun time when we're all together and I know that I can count on them for anything. Pretty soon there's gonna be a lil girl joining this crowd. Cecily is pregnant with a baby girl and then I'm hoping we get a sequence going where once Ces is done, Ash gets prego, then me, then Chels, and so on and so forth. We need as many Madsen cousins as we can get because they are all awesome.



Now to Devons fam...


The Tonks crew at Zions minus Victor because he was taking the picture. Sarah & Darren weren't officially apart of the family yet but we had 2 weddings within 2 months so now it's official! I can't believe 4 outta the 6 kids are married.. And here's a fun fact- In Devons family all the boys have D names and the girls have S names. Amazingly enough with all the spouses in the mix, they've all followed that same pattern. Except Big C here. My bad. I'm happy I've got Alexa and Tysen on my side because I just have a feeling Derek is going to marry a Shandra.



And here's our little family. The three muskateers. Fearsome threesome. Threes company. Third times a charm. I don't know. It's late and I'm typing just to type..


We love our family!


xoxo


Devy Girl







No comments: