2.28.2011

day 6



day 6: your celebrity crush

Currently...



It's this guy.

You don't know who Andrew Garfield is?!? What?! That's okay. I didn't know who he was until I saw the facebook movie. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg. Yeah I might have had ulterior motives when I gave this Details magazine to my hubby for valentines day. I don't think he got a chance to read it before I cut out all his pictures. But I keep telling Devy it's because of his hair! And if you've met my hubby, you know that I'm big on big hair.


So Andy is gonna be the next Spiderman. And I love me some Spiderman. Well I liked the 1st movie... Nonetheless I am excited!


And my celebrity crush if I were a boy.. Although I've never really been so secret about this one even though I'm a girl.



Team Aniston forever! She got her haircut so I'm gonna have to make an appointment with my hairstylist. Yes I was one of those girls who just had to get "The Rachel." Yes I was also 7 years old. Like I said, Team Aniston forever!


xoxo


Devy Girl

1 comment:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Oh man. He's adorable. Best part of that facebook movie...I love people telling other people to lawyer up.