11.18.2008

We had a good weekend...

Unfortunately, this is the only pic I took... But isn't it adorable!


So, Devs & I met up with his family (my "FIL" if you may) in St. George and had a great weekend filled with fun, laughter, and.. a wii remote slamming and cracking the flat screen tv. Now that's what I call a vacation!
Seriously it was an awesome time. Devon's sis and her hubby did a Triatholon while we were down there and they, along with their friends which one of them was 11 wks pregnant, finished in under an hour. I kept thinking that if I were to do it, I'd barely finish in 90 minutes... Plus, I don't even think I'm spelling triatholon right so there's no way I could actually participate in one! Kudos to all of them on a job very well done!
Besides that, we showed them around the town. Pizza Factory, red rocks, a little thing they never heard of all Cafe Rio, and of course a few polygamists here and there. Other than that we had a great time just relaxing and having a good ol time.
Yep, yep, yep... We really did have a good weekend with the Tonkas that we haven't seen since April!! Let us not wait until the next triatholon to get together again.
P.S. I am seriously awful at taking pictures... Luckily Victor captures every moment and the pics are awesome so maybe he should start a blog so you can see the awesome fun times we had. Because what he lacks in wii control holding, he gains in amazing photography. Hehe good times.
xoxo
Devy Girl



No comments: