9.16.2008

Taggedish...

I consider myself tagged by Chelsea. Any reason to blog, geez! I was about to blog all about last nights "The Hills" but it would have been the longest post... Especially if Devon was helping me write it! He loves L.C. and the gang so much. Anyway.. This was the perfect time to be tagged because it's almost the Badonka Tonkas one year anniversary! And this tag is all about loving my husband so here goes...
1- Where did you meet? You can refer to my past post all about my hubby. But I'll also tell you.. We met at King Henry 310. Whoop whoop.
2- How long did you date before you were married? Officially, 8 months. Unofficially, 4 months because he was in a different state for the other four.
3- How long have you been married for? 359 days.. And loving every minute of it!! HEY OH!
4- What does he do that surprises you? Swears. Ah the truth is out. But I dunno how many of you would consider it swearing because he really only says the H word. And that's shocking. One time he told my sisters I was getting a fat a--, and he really said it.. Mind freaked?
5- What's your favorite feature about him? His hair. Even when he makes me play with it for hours and hours. It's soo soft. It's magic.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? Heee's Quirky! Woo. Not really. He's so adorable.. Like he does things that are so sweet/freakin adorable and I just wanna pinch his cheeks.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? It's too risque to blog. JK. It's "woman." As in, "hey woman I'm hungry." Ha not really. He calls me baby girl a lot. But he says it like he's a rapper so it always makes me wanna pop and lock... and jam and break.
8- What's his favorite color? Grink? Blurple? A mixture of things.
9- What's his favorite food? That's a toughie.. He gets pretty excited over mashed potatoes. He has a hearty appetite. Another adorable quality.
10-What is his favorite sport? He dabbles in a lot of things so I really can't place my finger on one.. Well done Lil' Devy!
11- Who said I love you first? Technically he made me. He said "I'm falling for you" and I said "well I love you." Sneaky, sneaky...
12- When and where was your fist kiss? It was sometime in Dec. of '07. We had a "Christmas movie snuggle fest" at KH310 and he totally kissed me on our couch. It was weird because my roommate and his roommate were basically right next to us. But I still got butterflies.
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Eat and watch "The Hills" while dancing. Yes, we dance to the music of "The Hills" and we're pretty good at it.
14-Do you have kids? How many? Sometimes I consider Devon as my kid. He just loves playing video games and getting away with not doing his chores.. But seriously, we don't have kids.. yet.
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He can do the human pretzel.. Just ask him. He happily do it for you.
16- How old is he? 23. He's so old.
17- What's his favorite type of music? In all honesty, straight up gangsta rap. And Metallica. And Colbie Calait.
18- What do you admire most about him? I admire how he "sticks to his guns." I don't even know if I got that saying right, but in my head I'm making sense.
19-What's his favorite past time? Playing Call of Duty. Ask me that again in 5 years and I'll have the same answer for ya.
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Yes. If I tell him, he will come.. and read my awesome post about how much I love my Devy.

I tag... All my blogger friends. Just look to the right and maybe scroll up or down a lil and if your name is on there then tag, you're it!

No comments: