4.20.2011

day 30

day 30: photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.


Alright so I've taken some pretty good photos in the last few days with my small camera but now I can't figure out which cord to use to plug it into the computer. I've tried to shove 5 different ones into the camera but it's not working. And my SD memory stick isn't picking up my SD so no picture today. Just imagine me but with dark hair now. And I got bangs!


Onto the three good things that have happened.


1. My baby has gotten even more awesome. I know right?! He has broken the barrier of what is awesome. He's basically a kid now and talks and talks and talks.


2. Even though my baby is more awesome, we did leave him for a weekend to take a much needed vacay with just couples and no kids. We slept in til 9 o'clock and it was fantastic. And Lil' Devy is a pro at craps. Basically paid for our entire trip just by rolling those hard eights and easy sevens. I don't know how to play that game.... I however lost 4 dollars because I played $1 slot machines.


3. School is almost over and I am happy. I believe that online classes are the hardest ones because you get more busy work and I've got a baby (well kid now, he's so mature) pulling on my computer cord until I pay him some attention. Oh it'll be a nice 3 week break until I go back for summer semester.



Finally finished this 30 day shred and I think I nailed it.


You probably won't be hearing from me for a good three months.


xoxo

Devy Girl

No comments: