3.26.2009

Well get me some booby tassles...

For I am going to....
That's right. My lil'devs woke up today and felt like buying some concert tickets. Boy, did he buy wisely. I have always been rooting for B. Spears, well except for when I wasn't rooting for her. But I always knew she would bounce back from all her crazy antics. Anyway, I know the badonkatonkas are going to have a great time. Yes, Devon is totally going with me for he, believe it or not, is a Britney fan as well. One of my fondest memories of us is when we learned the dance from Boorits "Crazy" music video (shout out to Darren's Dance Grooves). Coming with the ol' Spearster is none other than the Pussycat Dolls. I secretly, not so secretly heart them and I don't care who knows it. My rendition of Jai Ho is quite incredible... It's just me saying "gichi gichi gichi I know you man" over and over again. Devon sure appreciates it.
Hootie hoo April 14th can not come soon enough...
That's all.
xoxo
Devy Girl

3 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

Ahh.. I am so jealous! And praise to Darrins dance groove's-best work out of my teenage life! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yeah, that's the boy I've been dating the past month. It's way fun!

The Durr's said...

Jealous!! Your hubby must love you lots! Mine refused to go haha

Michelle Nielsen said...

Spears??? wow!!! sounds super fun!! your blog is way cute!! and love the etsy headbands...can i post about them on my blog?