8.11.2009

The results are in...

And...
We have a weiner!!!
That's right! The badonkatonkas are having ourselves a lil baby badonka BOY! We were a tad surprised because all the old wives tales and that Chinese gender predictor all pointed to girl (stupid Chinese, stick with technology & lo mein) but are so happy that we'll be having a lil guy to add to our amazing family.
I can not wait for this to come out of me in 4 months....
'Ello Mommy!!!!
Seriously though, he better have that great head of hair. I mean look at those luscious locks!
And check out all the handsome clothes he's already got! My mom got me a lil "starter kit" for badonkababy and could you just die?! I mean for crying out loud how cute are these clothes?! Thanks Mom for helping my baby look uber fashionable.
Yippee! Hooray! A baby boy! Ahhh we are so excited to meet him, he's gonna be awesome.

xoxo
Devy Girl

5 comments:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

You're welcome. Oh wait...did mom pick out that cute lil' hat? I DIDN'T THINK SO. I'll take my thank you at anytime. You know my number.

Darren + Janessa said...

yay!! how fun :) we are so excited for you. are you showing yet?

Michelle Nielsen said...

yeah for boys! :) hope your doing well being prego!

aubrey said...

look at that tummy! i LOVE it! you're the cutest caiz.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Yay! I voted for you on that 97.1 website "baby belly" thing! Woo hoo!